Policies and Procedures
- LCA Standards of Ethical Behaviour
- LCA Information and Communication Technology
- LCA Prevention of Risk of Harm from a Known Sex Offender
- LCA Child Protection
- LCA Complaints Handling
- LCA Prevention of Harassment and Abuse
- LCA Privacy
- SA–NT District Refund Policy
- Conflict of Interest for Congregations and Parishes
- Handling of Offerings
- Audit and Review Procedures for LCA Small Parishes and Congregations
Several SA–NT policies are in the process of being updated and will be uploaded shortly.
- LCA Copyright Guidelines
- LCA Social Media Guidelines
- Guidelines for Audits or Review of Small Congregations and Parishes
Forms such as loans, grants and nominations can be found on the LCA website.
If your congregation or parish wishes to update their constitution, please contact District Administrator Angela Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date versions and correct procedures.