Administration Assistant, Full Time
Lutheran Church of Australia SA-NT District
North Adelaide, Adelaide SA
The Lutheran Church of Australia, SA-NT District Inc (District) supports approximately 110 congregations throughout South Australia and the Northern Territory with 'all things church'.
Lutheran Education, SA, NT and WA (LESNW) supports approximately 30 early learning centres, kindergartens, schools and colleges across three states.
Our office is a small but busy team supporting mission and ministry events and activities, communications, finance, education services and more. Our office is located in North Adelaide.
We are seeking an administrative assistant who can carry out various administrative tasks, has a friendly but efficient phone manner, can manage time and multi-task and work as part of two small but busy teams.
This is a shared position between the District and LESNW.
Ideally this person would have a knowledge of the Lutheran Church or Lutheran Education.
This is a 12 month position with a view to permanency.
Qualifications & experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to learn new programs as required
- Ideally the person will be a member of a Christian church
- Ability to professionally manage confidential records and information
Tasks & responsibilities
- Reception duties
- Administrative tasks to support the work of the District and LESNW Offices
- Assistance with compliance requirements and associated records management
- Organising meetings and greeting visitors
- Team member for District and LESNW events
A satisfactory Working with Children Clearance will be required prior to beginning in this position.
To download the full position description please click here.
Please email your application to Angela Rogers, District Administrator email@example.com
Applications close 18th August 2023.